June 23, 2010

Sunshine makes a difference.

Some glazing to add yet.

Sunshine makes such a difference.  The sun shines and I feel energetic and want to accomplish great things.  When it's grey and there's a light drizzle in the air, I want to cuddle on the couch and read.  Today it's sunny and life is good.


It took me four tries to download my picture this morning.  First the batteries died.  Then I got carried away and switched programs before the process was finished.  I did however, finally succeed as you can see.  I'm now working on the finishing glazes.  It should be done soon but I have three long days of work ahead of me so I might not get back to it for a few days.


Until I write again, enjoy the sun.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I can almost hear the skateboarder noises! Fabulous job here, Bonnie. Maybe your thoughts on sunny vs. overcast explain why I so much more prefer the overcast days! LOL

    ReplyDelete