June 15, 2010

Painting at last!

Remember it's not done yet-still things to change.

Things seem to be slowing down a bit.  The garden's in, the tenants have arrived, the pot lucks are over and the condo is up to showing standard.  Now it's basically maintenance...that of course can be enough.  I'm back to work tomorrow but for today I get to relax and paint.

 The picture attached shows yesterday's progress.  I'm really enjoying this attempt at figures.  I always wanted to try this but didn't have the courage.  As you can see my figures are not too challenging but still a great start.  I'm glad I stepped outside my box and tried something new. Have you tried something brand new lately... how'd it turn out.... better yet, did you enjoy it?

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed the process - the anticipation of new brush strokes, and the sense of adventure for this young lad. Maybe this painting will lead to a sequel to portray the 'rest of the story?'
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he.. thant's a good idea Trudy.

    ReplyDelete