June 1, 2010

My new project.

They say if you want something done, give it to a busy person.  That may be true.  I've been working everyday and seem to have volunteer meetings almost every night and still I'm able to sneak in some painting.  I'm excited about this project.  It tells such a neat story and I find when I ask someone what they think the little boy is thinking, I get all sorts of answers...so cool.  The picture isn't very good, but he's looking out at a big hole meant for skate boarding.  His board is almost as big as he is.  What do you think his thoughts are?  If it's too vague wait until my next posting to give your answer.

Have a good day.







Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    Great subject. And, you're off to a fine start. Look forward to seeing the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This painting is right up my alley. I'm going to love it! Can't wait to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be magnificent Bonnie! He is thinking one of two things: "Man, I can't wait to be a big boy!" or "I think I can," as he screws up his courage to get out there and try to do this, despite undoubtedly be told no by mom and dad! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. When am I gonna get big? Probably he wants it instantaneously! I love the way he is taking life.. look fwd to the finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking every day to see this scene unfold. It will have a story I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it already. I can't wait to see the finished painting. This has to be his brother..and he's wishing that he was old enough to skateboard with him.

    ReplyDelete