June 11, 2010

Only a little bit more paint on the canvas.

Tiny bit more done

Time is whizzing past!   I just want to slow down so I can enjoy the passage better.  Don't get me wrong; life is good. There just seems to be so much of it.  Meetings, work, gardening, renting the cottage, realtors showing the condo....I just want to paint.  The weather seems to be the same.  Every time I look out, it's changed.  It almost feels like someone speeded up the satellite image we see on the weather channel and I got caught in it.

Deep breath...  the weather suddenly warmed up, the birds are singing and I'm reclining in my easy chair, blogging to my friends.  Ain't life grand.  I hope your life is as good as mine.  God bless you all.
 Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing your progress, Bonnie. I started practicing Tai Chi for relaxation. Only takes a few minutes whenever you have a few to spare. The movements even took away the right leg edema I was getting lately and had no idea why my leg was swelling up. I highly reccommend Tai Chi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie I love the dramatic primary palette you've chosen for him- interested to see what the rest of it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie.. love your zest for life..nothing like enjoying the present moments in life.. hard to do so all the time though!
    I am loving the way you are bringing more meaning to the story here in this picture.. cant wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete