February 26, 2011


This painting is called "Half Time". I often have trouble naming my paintings but this one claimed it's name and I felt I had very little to say about it. It's painted on 12"x12"x1.5" gallery wrapped canvas which seems to suit it. I'm finding I like my landscapes and portraits to have frames but flowers, abstracts and objects look better on gallery wraps. Just my opinion at the moment, of course I'm quite fickle and that may change by this time next year.




Hope you're having a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Great title, Bonnie and wonderful painting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brass really gleams on this one, and I like the format too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, this is so fabulous! Don't sell yourself short on your drawing abilities, by the way. Your work is always so awesome!

    ReplyDelete