March 6, 2013

I'm back home...

Our trip to Mexico City was wonderful.  I had lots of quality time to spend with my beautiful four year old grandson, Gabriel.  


The weather there was wonderful but I'm not impressed with the wet snow that is falling outside my condo here in Kelowna.  At least my primroses are staying perky... they seem to like the cold weather. I'd rather be a snowbird.


My March painting, of a street in Tuscany, was calling to me as soon as I returned and I'm anxious to get back to it but first I want to spend some time visiting my neighbours and fellow bloggers...it is good to be home.

6 comments:

  1. glad you had a wonderful time! this looks like it's going to be a great painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you'd be coming back! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to spend time with Gabe; I'll bet he was hard to leave. Looks like you have some of the feeling of your trip in your painting - even though it was started before you left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, glad you had fun in the sun...must have been great to see your grandson. Painting is coming great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie, glad you have some fun in the sun....not to worry spring is coming here also. Must have been so great to see your grandson. Your painting is coming awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy that you had a good time. Your grandson is blessed to have you. The painting is drawing me in - I can see myself walking on that street.

    ReplyDelete