June 19, 2013

Progress report...

Hello my dear friends. My husband and I are travelling the journey called: Cancer.  Radiation treatments are Monday through Friday until the end of this week when they stop for  a month.  Then things are reassessed, and we start again.  In the beginning they told us that we might have a year or two.  After the second MRI we were told they would try to give Hugh six months but that the cancer is very aggressive and...

There are many, many people praying for us and we are at peace.  Hugh is not suffering in any way.  We have the certain knowledge that God is with us at this time and if it's time for Hugh to go home, Jesus will come and take him in His arms.  

Thanks you for your concern and prayers.  I will be back blogging when this trial is over.

Bonnie Heather

10 comments:

  1. God Bless you, my prayers are with you. My family is going through this journey at the moment. May I suggest a book called The Gerson Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie...I know that Hugh's attitude is perfect and that this is such a difficult (putting it mildly) ordeal for you both. I am thankful for your piece and my thoughts and prayers go up for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonnie - thinking about you everyday . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be sending positive thoughts your way. I am blessed to be a two time cancer survivor. I believe it has taught me how to live. Love is the most beautiful gift we have to give. May you both receive a Lion's Share of love and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sad to read your news..you are in my thoughts. Strength for the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love and prayers to you and Hugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bonnie thinking about you and hugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, I am so sorry to hear this. Love and prayers to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bonnie - thinking about you . . . xoxo

    ReplyDelete