September 6, 2012

What a week...

Hi everyone! I'm sitting here with my laptop balanced on my knees.  I can't bring it forward in case it touches my tummy and hurts where the surgeon just repaired two hernias. I'm so glad to have that over with.  It's been an extremely busy week.  First I had to call the ambulance for my hubby because I couldn't get him off the bathroom floor.  After ten hours in emergency they told us they thought he had had a baby stroke and told him he couldn't drive. Two days later we had to bug friends to drive us the 35 minutes to the hospital for my surgery.  It went well but when our friends returned to give us a ride home, I suddenly had a severe attack of pain on my left side away from where my incision was...many hours later they gave me a couple shots and sent me home non the wiser.  

Now the pain is receding nicely, my sweetheart has had more tests and they decided he only has an inner ear problem...yippeeee. God is good.  

So many folks have helped us out in the last week but I want to spend more time giving you the details later.  Our neighbourhood is awesome. 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! O_O So glad to hear hubby is okay. And you, you take care of yourself, ya hear? Take it REEEAL easy. See you on the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am glad to hear your husband's attack was from the ear and not a stroke. Also so very sorry to hear of your surgeries, Bonnie. I'm glad to know that the pains are ebbing. Thank God for extended family (friends & neighbors) that help in times of need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about you and hubby!!! What wonderful friends you have Bonnie...they always come through!! I hope you are both feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! Bonnie! I have been thinking about you but I had no idea all of this was going on! glad your surgery was a success and glad that hubby problem was less major that expected! i hope that you continue to feel better and better. may God be with you and may your art adventures cheer you!!

    ReplyDelete