April 13, 2012

I love the sun shine.

The sunshine is helping me get some energy back.  I think the virus is finally losing it's grip...wow, that was a long haul.

My big commission is coming along nicely now and I've even put in some time on my little 5"x7" commission.  I'll show you it soon, but it's only blue sky and clouds so far.  

Today I'm posting a picture of the two little thickly textured paintings I made from my left over paint. They are 6"x6" on gallery wrapped canvas.

I love springtime.
Have a great day everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Me too, me too! And I love the lil' flowers, too, they're so cheerful. So glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful flowers, Bonnie! Glad you're better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I am so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better! These two sunflowers are so gorgeous! Textures are amazing and oh so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so happy! Glad to hear you're feeling better, we were stricken with a virus too--just won't go away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you are better. I too had whatever that illness is. I was beginning to think I was going to be diagnosed with some giant terrible disease then after 2 weeks it was gone..and I am tired but feeling pretty good in comparison! Love these little paintings.

    ReplyDelete