February 25, 2012

Another juried competition.

I miss having my little pansy paintings to use for a blog post.  I paint so slow...sigh.  Now I'm working on the BIG one, teaching and occasionally working on the black-eyed Susans.  I'm enjoying the process but I want something new to post here.  Hmmm......

I KNOW!!! Yesterday I delivered two paintings to the Lake Country Art Gallery.  They will be juried and hopefully at least one will be accepted for the up-coming show.  Below are photos of the two entries.

"Evening Rendezvous"

"Only Joy"


Hoping your life is full of Joy.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie, Good luck ...I love them both! "Only Joy" is so beautiful and love the dark background on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody! Hey, I did submit some stuff after all; your last comment on my blog (when you were just about to go drop these ones off) inspired me to. So thanks! :) Might see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Bonnie! And? If it is any consolation, I also paint slow.

    ReplyDelete