August 5, 2011

Yikes! Art Walk is just around the corner.

I was quite pleased with myself... I had enough new paintings to enter Art Walk without having to rush in August like I usually do.  Well,,, that was the plan.   One of those new paintings is my 6' by 4' picture of the boardwalk heading into the trees.  It's not done.  It should be... I scheduled my time well and it should have been complete by the first of the month.  BUT  I went camping for two weeks and have spent the rest of the time trying to get over the head injury I received at the art show on June 4th.  Two months and I'm still complaining and getting very little done. sigh....

There is one month left before the show... can I do it?  Oh, I hope so.  Prayer appreciated.








Here it sits.... waiting for me.   Soon...



VIP mention today is for my friend Valerie Roger's.  What an awesome artist.  Go look.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is coming out beautifully, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is coming along BEAUTIFULLY!!! you CAN do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, hopes and prayers for you indeed. I know you can do it; you are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites! You can do it Bonnie!! I just stopped at Valerie Rogers blog! She has a very interesting blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no doubt whatsoever that you will manage it and every work will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, This could almost BE done! Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete