March 22, 2011

I just have to tell you...

Usually it takes me three or four days to post again but I received an acceptance letter in the mail from the Federation of Canadian Artists in Vancouver.  I'm so excited.  The Cherry Blossoms picture I posted two days ago was chosen for the Haiku Inspirations show in May.  That's three juried competitions I've been accepted at this year.  Oh, my head is swelling....  lol

Thanks to all you wonderful blogging buddies for your comments.  I probably wouldn't have even entered without your encouragement.
I still have to name it....?

12 comments:

  1. "Poems in Pink"
    "Blossoms Cascading"
    "Promises"

    (ideas for this painting's title).
    Congratulations on your good news!
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..congratulations!!! You should enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news, Bonnie...I couldn't be more pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Bonnie! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Bonnie. Pretty painting too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Bonnie, it is celebration time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news Bonnie,congrats!!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! you must be walking on air lovely painting you do deserve to have your painting chosen, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, Bonnie! I hope the hits keep coming

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Bonnie! So well-deserved too. What about "Cherry Blossom Waterfall?"

    ReplyDelete