July 16, 2010

Thoughts for today.

Oh, I do love warm weather.  The decision is always to get out and enjoy it or to stay in and accomplish the many things that need to be done indoors.  Right now the indoor chores are winning but I do take wonderful coffee breaks out on my deck about every two hours.  Such a delightful luxury on my days off from work.

I tweaked my little boy painting but instead of posting it again, I just replaced the one two postings back.  If you're interested, scroll down to July 6th.  I'm thinking of calling it:  "I think I can...  I think I can..." .  I'd love to hear your ideas and or opinion.    Today's job is to refinish a frame for it.  I have this big antique frame that's solid oak.  It will be a challenge to refinish it without ruining the raised design on the wood but well worth it if I succeed.  I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

Until next time, have a great day.
BH


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Stay cool Bonnie. It's awfully hot here in Maine. Hope it's better where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep enjoying life, Bonnie. Can't imagine coffee outside in this heat, but it sure does sound a nice idea! Off to check the redo of the little guy...

    ReplyDelete