February 14, 2010

Another Chocolate Day!

I had dessert for breakfast.  Okay, I'll admit it's not a first.  The real problem might be that I'm eating chocolate at lunch.  I'm blaming it on it being Valentine's day.  I'll be good tomorrow.

I'm starting a portrait of my mother-in-law.  She was a very sweet woman who was loved by all who met her.  It's a little intimidating trying to paint her, but I have a photo that's calling to me.  I've included it so you can see why.

By the way,  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    Happy Valentine's Day to you. Isn't chocolate good for us?
    This photo should make a beautiful painting. Good luck with it.
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with karen - this looks like a very exciting photo to paint! I love the blue and how the light hits her! I can't wait to see it! how about a couple of progression shots?

    ReplyDelete