December 27, 2009

This is the beginning.

2010 is almost here.  I've spent many enjoyable hours reading the blogs of other artists as well as those of family members.  Now that the new year is almost here I've decided to join the community.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this rather scary.  What will I say?  Will I bore everyone?  Yikes!  I'm chickening out and I haven't made my first post yet.

I think I'll just post this so I'm past the first hurdle.

Happy New Year to one and all!

3 comments:

  1. Well I just read all your posts at once, and you haven't bored me yet! I love your art, and it is so encouraging to see all that you have made of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you just said was interesting. I think you'll be just fine!! Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You made my day. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete