January 11, 2010

Coffee and art, a great combination.


"Silence..."
24"x20" acrylic/oil gallery wrapped canvas
Available at Lake Country Art Gallery

Hi folks, thanks for visiting my blog.  This morning my husband and I went to the new coffee house in the community of Lake Country, where we live.  What a treat to see Dave Watland's art displayed throughout the shop.  I really appreciate it when a business supports local artists this way.  Attached to the coffee shop will be our new community art gallery.  I'm attaching the painting I've submitted for the opening show.  If you have a chance to come this way, take a few moments and drop in, if not, then take a break from the studio and visit your own local gallery or business that hosts an artist.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment