April 15, 2010

I'm back!

Hi everyone!  I missed being online.  Some glitch in our internet service put us offline for two and a half days.  It was horrible  :-).    I couldn't read my friends blogs!   or check my Ebay stuff.  It was really neat to find out that the first ACEO card that I've ever put onto an Ebay auction was SOLD.  I've got to try this again.  Selling is always fun, even if it is just for a small item.

The warm weather has arrived and I'm spending time in the garden as well as my part time job.  I have a start on my next painting but there isn't even enough painted to post.  Hopefully tomorrow.  In the meantime it's good to be back.  I'll be checking out your blogs as soon as I reply to all my emails.  Have a great day.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I just knew there was something up I looked and looked and nothing was happening here. Glad you are back I know how frustrating it can be when you are cut off. I have my little back up dongle but shhhhhhhhhhhhh please dont tell my wife she does not know about it. Great to have you back.

    ReplyDelete