February 9, 2012

My student's amazing painting...



Wednesday morning is special.  It's the day I have a couple ladies come to my home for a time of fellowship and painting.  It's nothing formal, I just help them past any obstacles they encounter while we paint. I feel a little guilty charging them, since I have so much fun, but they insist that I'm teaching them lots of new things. Below is the latest painting by L. Enns. She is improving by leaps and bounds.  This painting is wonderful don't you agree?

Amazing
by L.Enns

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Bonnie. You are a great teacher!
    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a gorgeous piece indeed! One should never stop being a student, I don't think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a darn good teacher Bonnie!! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete