November 2, 2012

The paintings are all complete and are just waiting for their frames.  The paper work for the labels has been sent in and I can now take a long slow breath and relax.  I sent in my paper work for the two larger pieces that we are allowed but they too are juried so I don't know if they will be in the show or not. 

I'm only adding a photo of the hummingbird painting since it was the only incomplete one from the last post that I finished. I decided to go with that and move on to a new project I'm excited about starting.  More on details at a later date.  Have a great day.

Sweet Temptation
3"x4" wood panel


1 comment:

  1. The wood panel is the perfect size to accentuate the beauty of the hummingbird and reflect its teeny stature. Gorgeous colors all around but the body itself is stunning. So pretty, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete