June 20, 2010

Artist by association.



I'm back at work but I'm getting to my painting for a few minutes here and there.  I also have to spend some time on the family portrait I need to finish for a wedding gift later this summer.  I'd get a lot more done if I didn't spend as much time looking at blogs... but it's so enjoyable.  I love reading about the adventures of Ralph, Carol, Sherry, Deb and so many others.  I miss those like Myra who are away from the computer and can't check in.  Many are fellow artists and I am blessed by their skill.  Just looking at what they accomplish causes me to long for that mysterious quality that makes it so one can claim the title: artist.  Sometimes I have it because I happen to create something that seems to me to qualify but mostly I claim it because of the company I keep, both in my community and in the blogging world.  So thank you all my artist buddies.  I love being and artist along side of you.


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie, your words echo my own thoughts. I go with the idea that I am an artist wannabe. I am not even close to your caliber. But still and yet, it is something I've been doing since I was little. I at least have the artist heart! LOL The blogging community of artists IS fabulous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie - you are wonderful company and great inspiration. Your blog was one of the first that ate up my time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Bonnie. I am honored to know an artist like you.

    ReplyDelete